SWD have carried out FD30 fire and PAS24 security tests on one of our bespoke door sets. The objective is to be able to offer apartment entrance doors that are fire and safety certified whose designs are extremely bespoke. Below is a list of what door details have been incorporated into the test.
- The doors can be flush or panelled doors.
- The panelled doors can come with either flat or raised and fielded panels that are recessed into the door for a more authentic design detail.
- They can have grooves and metal inlays available in 8 different finishes
- Leather facings on the doors in a variety of coloured and textured finishes.
- The beading can be bolection beading or recessed beading which enables us to reproduce any panelled design style. Other companies can only offer plant on beading.
The size of the door on the fire test can be 2.9 metres tall and the PAS24 test was carried out on a door 2.7m x 1m x 54mm which is considerably larger than any other door on the market.
The frames can be made in solid wood or MDF which will allow for the frames to be in high gloss or veneered in any veneer.
We offer a range of bespoke solid brass door handles that are certified and can be on both sides of the door or just on the internal side. Our bespoke lever handles come in 9 different finishes, guaranteed to perfectly tie in with your interiors.
The ironmongery we have tested for fire and safety certification are below:
- Swiss Multipoint lock.
- Ball bearing and concealed hinges.
- Concealed overhead door closer.
- A choice of 2 fire rated security letter boxes.
- Drop down seal.
- Acoustic gaskets.
- Door viewer.
- 3 star security cylinder that can be used with bespoke escutcheons rather than unattractive security escutcheons.
All of the above ironmongery can come in at least 7 plated finishes including polished nickel, satin nickel, polished brass, satin brass, antique brass, dark bronze and matt black. Other finishes are available on request.