LOCK & AUTOMATED UPGRADES
Our doors come with a multipoint locking system as standard, which can be upgraded to a motorised lock giving you the convenience of electronically opening your door with the use of either a fob reader, electronic keypad, fingerprint scanner or with a mobile app. The motorised lock can also be linked to your home control system.
As standard we supply a Level 3 security door which has 10 bolts between the door and frame, so it is very secure!
- Total door thickness 75.5mm
- Resistant to most burglary tools including crow bars
- 100% thermal insulation by 50mm rock wool
- Sound insulation of the door is 42dB
Upgrade to Level 4 security and your door will have 16 contact points between the door and frame, with the option to add bullet proof systems.
- Total door thickness 91mm
- Resistant to most burglary tools including crow bars and powered drilling tools
- 100% double thermal insulation: a 30mm layer of rock wool on both sides of the steel sheet (60mm total)
- Sound insulation of the door is 45dB
For our security conscious clientele, we offer further reassurance by upgrading to a bulletproof door, which can match existing decor or period finishes and features. We use engineered materials such as steel, glass and wood in various fabrications and in a variety of shapes and sizes to incorporate the design aesthetic into our client’s security solution whilst still ensuring an aesthetic look.
Considering adding a panic room to your property? A high security door is the perfect solution and can be used internally as well. Your door can be designed to suit specific requirements and can also be fitted with panels to match your interior doors so that the door does not stand out or look different. This level of protection and security provides complete peace of mind if you or your home is targeted by thieves, kidnappers or terrorists.