SWD Bespoke are seeking to appoint an ambitious individual looking to join our high-end door company with a strong reputation. As a family-run business we are looking for a highly motivated industry trained and experienced individual wanting to build a career within our company. The role requires someone who can work full time in our head office in West Molesey, Surrey.
Experience within the door, furniture, carpentry or design industry is essential. Your role will be sales focused and will involve working closely with homeowners, developers and interior designers to promote our extensive brand portfolio and to provide estimates to clients. Our sales team work both individually and as one team; it’s important that you’re motivated to hit both your own targets, but also those of your team. There will also be excellent opportunities for you to maximise your earnings through our commission structure..
- End to end sales; from initial enquiry through to delivery of the product and after sale care
- Creating quotations using our in-house CRM system
- Site visits with the managing director
- Arranging for finish samples and brochures to be sent to clients
- Proactively following up new enquiries and converting new business
- Providing outstanding customer service and product knowledge to customers which include high-profile clientele
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written - you will be communicating with clients over the phone, in person, and via email
- Client relationship focused, a people person
- A passion for selling
- Very organised with very high attention to detail
- Smart presentation, suitable for a high-end showroom environment
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent opportunities to maximise your earnings through commission
- Opportunities to grow and be promoted
- Friendly and outgoing team to work alongside
- Sales target incentives such as afternoons off and trips away
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9am to 5:30pm, and 5pm on Fridays. An occasional few hours may be worked on a Saturday to meet with clients in the showroom, if so you will gain this time off in lieu during the week.
Salary dependant on experience.
If you believe you have the revealing skills for this role please apply using the form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.